Thursday, February 27, 2014

Turn Old Doors into Cool Desks

What to do with your old door? Just throw it out? Here's few better ideas. Why not create a cool desk or work space with it?


Photo Cred: Flor's Blog on Design 

I found this beautiful desk on a blog called Musings and simply could not resist to share.

I probably never would have though about reusing my old door in this fine fashion but that's what makes recycling fun. Finding nifty ways to reduce waste.  

Photo Cred: Flor's Blog on Design

Photo Cred: Flor's Blog on Design


Hard to believe the desk below, was once a barn door. 


Photo Cred: Cleverlyinspired

I have to admit, by looking through the pictures of the this DIY Barn Door Turned into Desk Blog the mission seems a bit more ambitious than I like to tackle, (for now) but there is no denying how awesome the project turned out.

So what's the moral of the story?

Don't throw away your old door. Try to upcycle it by turning it into a really neat desk.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! even though I bet is hard to find an old door as beautiful as that one.

    ReplyDelete