Thursday, March 13, 2014

Upcycled Old Bottles


A Few Great Ideas For Some Old Bottles You May Have Lying Around...Just Sharing!

Looking around the house, I realized I had some old empty bottles just sitting around. So I started scouring the web, looking for some neat and nifty ideas.   


Photo Cred: ClassyGarbage/Etsy/ Chell Frost

 5 Ways To Upcycle Wine Bottles is a pretty cool link. I found these ideas on that blog. 


Photo Cred: Moonshine Lamp Co. 

The company called MoonshineLamp Co. has done some pretty wild things with used wine bottles. I was amazed at how creativity can be found in the simplest of items. 


1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing overall. The amount of information and credibility it has is very good. It inspires me to come up with new things and to recycle things that I have at home. These are ideas that I never thought of and could start using.

    ReplyDelete