Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Upcycled Christmas Ornaments

It's never too early to hear those sleigh bells ringing. Well, lets hope you feel the same way. Sometimes the year seems to drag by but before you know, boom, Christmas is here.

So maybe we'll start preparing for the most wonderful time of the year a little earlier this year.

I found these neat little upcycled gems I simply had to share from a blog titled 12 Simple Christmas Crafts.


Photo Cred: Design by BH

Just to let you know, these upcyled crafts are not all grouped together. Once you click on them, you will be taken to a different site but they are well worth checking out. 

Also, if you have not already done so, I would highly recommend joining Pinterest, as it is cram-packed with awesome craft ideas. 

The Snowman in the Snow Globe hands down, was my favorite! The link provided upbove, leads you to the blog, which gives you a good run down of the project's requirements and instructions.



Photo Cred: Anthropologie

I think this is a project I will have to tackle. And if you do, please be sure to share your #UpcycledSnowGlobes 

Until next time, happy upcycling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment